Thursday, January 3, 2013

Brand new at this whole blogging thing!

Hello all!!

I've decided to start this as a way to document all of the crafty and DIY projects that I do, which is a TON! But, more than that, I wanted to encourage other people and give them the tips and tricks I've picked up along my journey, to celebrate the successes and laugh at the, sometimes quite epic, failures. I wanted a place where like minded craft people could share ideas, stories, and helpful hints.


My goal is to post one new crafty or DIY project each week. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to do that all of the time, the nature of my business takes me out of town fairly often. I'll try to make up for it when work, illness, or other unforeseen circumstances prevent me from updating. Heck, I may become so obsessed that I update more often.


Fair warning, I'm human. I know, big shock right?! I will make spelling and grammar mistakes (I love to overuse commas,,,,), I will mess up posts, I'll forget to take a photo or two along the way, and I'll screw up other things along the way, things I can't even think of right now!! I am also no expert, by a long shot. These posts will just be that way that I've done the particular project, but it may not be the only or most efficient way to do them. Also, I'll likely often post photos of my "helpers" who are always nearby when I'm attempting anything. Please be patient with me along the way.

So, here goes nothing!

Flynn welcomes you as well!

2 comments:

  1. I think you should also dust off your tablet, and post some of your art. :)

    ReplyDelete